Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It will make your body feel good, and when you go to heaven you won't die!

Kids say the funniest things. Michael and I were outside playing with the neighborhood kids when the 5 year old girl was running around touching all the parents with something. When she was done, she held up a small massager and said, "It will make your body feel good, and when you go to heaven you won't die!" We all laughed, thought inappropriate jokes in our heads, and then settled on, "Hey, that sounds like the title to a Country song."

I had to have the same 5 year old retrieve Michael from behind some shrubs a little while later. I don't know why he hides behind shrubs. I don't think it's harmful. But it sure is weird. It's also a pain to get him out. I'm afraid I'm going to get bugs on me. I don't like bugs.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sometimes I want to hide behind the shrubs, too, but that's only when our neighbors come outside. The I make a crash dive and try to stay quiet. :)