Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have ...

I was in the kitchen this evening when Michael came running in. He had something urgent to tell me. He was dead serious and so determined. But he had one problem. The hiccups.

Michael: Mommy! I have...hic

Michael: Mommy, mommy...hic

Michael: Mommy, I ...hic...I...hic...

Me: Slow down Michael, what are you trying to say?

Michael: Mommy, hic...

At this point, I can see he's getting frustrated, and I'm really dying to know what's so important.

Michael: MOMMY, I HAVE THE HICCUPS!

Really? I never would have guessed.

3 comments:

Zoey's Mommy said...

That's too funny/cute! But don't you just hate it when he gets the hiccups? I know I always feel so bad when Zoey gets them. Her entire little body just jerks back. But it's funny because she'll hiccup and then burp. Not on purpose though!

London said...

Ha ha! Sometimes when Batman gets overly excited about telling me something he stutters a little, it's too funny!

Julie said...

LOL