Friday, August 8, 2008

Lessons Learned

  • Balloons have amazing powers over children
  • Dry, freshly cut grass is sharp enough to pop balloons
  • Children do not like when balloons pop
  • Always wash your hands after diaper changes, especially when diaper cream is involved. You don’t want to be second guessing when, during the bedtime story, you have to lick your finger to turn the page.
  • Fragrance free soap does not make it easy for a distracted woman to determine if she’s washed her hands
  • Diaper cream doesn’t taste all that bad

5 comments:

London said...

AHHHH HA HA HA HA!! Sorry that was the best way to type out my reaction!

Angela said...

Haha!! Would you believe G actually ENJOYS popping his ballons? I was shocked!! Of course, he usually has a couple, if he popped his last one, he might be sad :-)

Deanna said...

Oh no!!! not the "did I wash my hands?" question!! mmmmm...gotta love that one.

Julie said...

OMG, I am laughing so hard...

-Bridget said...

Ick.