Friday, August 1, 2008

Real quick, if ya all don't mind.

When we did the blood typing thing in biology class, I almost passed out. I remember resting my head against that cool, black lab table. It felt so good. But, it wasn't enough. I had to leave the room.

Here's the reality. I went and stood in the hall waiting until the cold, clammy sweat broke out, letting me know that I wasn't about to hit the floor. When the stars stopped swimming across my vision, I headed back into class. What an amazingly private moment to have shared with so many, even if did not write it.

If this post makes no sense to you, then you really MUST read Twilight. I'd recommend buying it. This is an author we want to support, so she can keep on writing.

6 comments:

London said...

AWww if you did the "Which Twilight character are you?" quiz you'd totally be Bella! lol! Are you clumsy too? (I'm Alice BTW)

LauraC said...

I bought Twilight last night.... but I am also the girl that passed out in every health class ever. I have to lay down to give blood or else I pass out.

Deanna said...

I HAVE to get those books and read them!

JenFen said...

So, have you finished Breaking Dawn yet or are you like Cacey, pretending it does not exist? LOL!

Joanna said...

I have to confess that I have bought Breaking Dawn, but I haven't even cracked the cover yet. I'm the kind that drags it out as long as I can.

-Bridget said...

Love Twilight! I've done my part in supporting Stephenie.