Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged!

I'm still scrambling to catch up at work so I'm very greatful that Steph from The Cooper and Bailey Report tagged me. Here you go!

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? George & Karen

C. Cake or Pie? Pizza

D. Day of Choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? Car

F. Favorite color? Periwinkle blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms

H. Hometown? Philadelphia, PA

I. Indulgence? High quality pistachios

J. January or July? October

K. Kids? Michael

L. Life isn't complete without? Books

M. Marriage date? 4/16/05

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One of each. Both older

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Spiders and bugs

Q. Quotes? I don’t do quotes. If I have something to say, I’ll say it myself.

R. Reasons to smile? Just about everything

S. Season of Choice? Fall

T. Tag some peeps:

London's Calling

Karen

U. Unknown fact about me? I am a direct descendant of one of the signers of the U.S. Constitution. Jacob Broom. Look him up, he’s real. I swear. Seriously.
V. Vegetable? Lima Beans

W. Worst habit? Gum chewing

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

2 comments:

London said...

Thanks for the tag! Yeah pretty weird about lima beans. I like to cook them with some ham flavored Goya. MMM That sounds weird huh?

Joanna said...

No, it sounds yummy. I'm going to have to give it a try.