Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not the post I intended

My afternoon meeting was canceled, and I was planning on taking my lunch break to post about some of the sweeter moments we have had during these crazy few weeks. However, when I returned from getting my ice cold fountain Diet Coke the message light on my phone was blinking. It was Michael's daycare. He's been crying and complaining that his ear hurts. So, instead of my post, I'm working through lunch so I can pick Michael up and take him back to the doctor. (I'm not surprised, my neighbor, who is both a nurse and a very experienced ear infection mom, told me just last night that she thought Michael was going to need something stronger.)

Luckily, Jen over at Staying in Touch with the Funny Noses (It's as good as it's name) showed me some love and gave a a quick post for today. Thank you!


The rules are these: answer the following questions with one word answers, then pass the award on to seven others.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Mousy
4. Your mother? Gimpy
5. Your father? Goofy
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep
7. Your dream last night? Trees
8. Your dream/goal? Retirement
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Needlework
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? home
15. One of your wish list items? Books
16. Where you grew up? Tristate (As in the DE, PA, NJ Tristate area)
17. The last thing you did? Sipped
18. What are you wearing? J Jill
19. Your TV? Andy's
20. Your pet? Pet?
21. Your computer? obsolete
22. Your mood? Sigh
23. Missing someone? Yep
24.Your car? Boring
25. Something you’re not wearing? Contacts
26. Favorite store? Barnes&Noble.com
27. Your summer? Over?
28. Love someone? Maybe ; )
29. Your favorite color? Periwinkle
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? recently

I'm supposed to pass this off to seven more people, but I really have to get back to work. So, if you are reading my blog and you haven't gotten this one yet, go for it.

4 comments:

Heidi O said...

I hope his ears get better soon and I look forward to your post of tidbits to come.

LauraC said...

Blah. Sorry to hear the little guy is still in pain. I took Nate to the ped today and we had the "next ear infection is more tubes" conversation. I go back in two weeks for a decision.

Steph said...

Hopefully a new antibiotic helps Michael. I hope he feels better!

JenFen said...

Glad I could help and I hope Michael is feeling better soon. Chin up girl, chin up!