Monday, December 15, 2008

How I Responded

I see a few of you think along the same lines as I do. When Michael said, "Crap begins with E" I paused for a moment and thought about it.

"Sweetie, Crap begins with C."

Then we went back to eating, and I haven't heard "crap" since.

Although, I really love the comment I received from an anonymous poster.

I might say, "Well, crap starts with "c", but technically it starts with "e" because you have to eat before you crap."

Whomever you are, you got me to giggle first thing on a Monday morning. Thanks!

2 comments:

Zoey's Mommy said...

I love the comment from anonymous!

Stacey said...

I'm glad you liked my comment. I would love to say something like that to Cole, but he has little interest in letters. He is currently obsessed with asking me "why", and he asks enough follow-up questions that I generally have to give him a serious response.

Your blog makes me wish I could have Michael in my class someday.

-Stacey