Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Phriday in Philadelphia

Or, should that be Foto Friday in Filadelphia?

I really would love to post more pictures of Michael. One of my goals this year is to get my photos organized and develop a better system for uploading and posting them. Currently, the process involves downloading the pictures on our laptop and then moving them to either my work computer or my desktop. The logistics involved with this should be easy for someone who works in Logistics, but that's just not the case.

Instead of continuing to whine about how hard it is to mange my files, I'm going to jump right in with the pictures.

Here is one from Christmas Day. I saw this going on and, knowing my dad, I was pretty sure he was up to trouble.

Photobucket

Fortunately, my mom does not scare easily.
Photobucket

Here is another one from Christmas day. Can you believe those eyelashes? I thought I was blessed with full eyelashes until I met Andy. Michael got these from his daddy.

Photobucket


Michael has already turned into a tech junkie. He steals Andy's iTouch to watch dinosaur videos, so it wasn't surprising when he took to his DVD player immediately. He gets so excited about it that he won't even take his jacket off. We only pull it out on special occasions now.

Photobucket


Kid, let me tell you, the iTouch might be fun, but trust me...chicks don't dig this look.

Photobucket


Now this look, will get you lots of love. And Chicken soup. But please don't milk it too much.

Photobucket

And finally, if there was any question who rules the roost in our house, this should clear things up for you.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mel said...

Cute pics! What a waste - those eyelashes on a boy! Just kidding - chicks do dig the eyelashes!

Mama Mia said...

I LOVE that last pic!

LauraC said...

I think that's the first picture of Andy that I've seen! You can probably guess who runs our house!

Zoey's Mommy said...

Is that a puke bucket?

Love the pics. Michael is such a cutie!

Deanna said...

He's sitting on Andy's head! I love it!!

And is that a bottle Michael is drinking out of? K'man still has to have a bottle and I'm in no hurry at all to break his bottle habit (unlike daycare) so I'm always looking for back up that a bottle is still okay. Besides, he drinks out of sippy cups, straws, and regular cups just fine...a fella just has to have his bottle, ya know?