Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warm Fuzzies

I work late on Tuesdays so Andy picks Michael up from my mom’s. I love coming home after my long day to see my two sweeties playing together. Last night they were in the basement playing Wii Fit when I came in.

They were playing a game that requires you to lean from side to side so that you Mii can hit a soccer ball with its head. Michael was standing on the board with Andy kneeling behind him holding him by the waist. Every time a ball, shoe, or panda head would come flying, Andy would move Michael to try and hit or avoid the object. Michael thought it was hysterical and started to laugh his head off, which got both Andy and I going to. It was such a wonderful scene to talk into after a long day at work.

Later, before bedtime, Michael plopped down on my lap for some snuggles. For some reason, I love to reach around him, grab his sock, and then just yank them off in an instant, so I did that last night. He reached out and grabbed his right foot and pulled it towards his body. “This is Baby Foot,” he explained. Then he stretched his foot back out again and wrapped his toes around the big toe of the other foot. “That’s Mama Foot. Baby Foot loves Mama Foot.”

Who would have ever though being compared to a foot could be so sweet?

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Aw, very sweet....I love watching the comish and B play...

Sarah said...

That is so cute about the feet. i love those little moments.
And yeah-the Wii Soccer Shoot thing, hilarious!

Deanna said...

That's precious!

London said...

There is nothing that I love more than seeing my two boys play together...mostly because that means I don't have entertain either one of them.

JenFen said...

That is so cute. It really is the little things and yeah Jake cracks up everytime one of us hits a shoe or panda. I think its funny but he is like rolling on the ground laughing. BTW - thanks for the compliment on the kids and their hair. LOL!