I've really enjoyed reading all of the 21 questions posts that people have been doing. I'm amazed at how astute children are, and also how self centered they can be. I finally decided to see what Michael would say. To get him to participate, I let him play with water in the sink while I asked him the questions.
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Huh? What? What do you say?
2. What makes Mom happy?
Sorry makes you happy. (In other words, he just confessed to saying sorry after he hits me to make me happy. Little stinker.)
3. What makes Mom sad?
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Stop! Then he put his hand over my mouth
6. How old is your Mom?
7. How tall is your Mom?
I counted grandma is three feet long...
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
You know your numbers and letters
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
You hit grandma right on the face with water
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your Mom really good at?
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
You wouldn't play on the floor with dinosaurs...(this went on for several minutes. I guess he was still mad at me for not playing with puzzle pieces he had thrown on the floor the night before.)
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Why? (He actually knows the answer to this and wouldn't give it to me.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?)
Chicken noodle letter dinosaur
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mommy, your mommy
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
No. Started eating styrofoam packaging
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Your hiding. Then he covered my face with his shirt
19. How are you and your Mom different?
Mommy, be quiet. Shirt over my face again
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
He blatantly ignored me than glared at me.
I added one more question. Does mommy talk to much?