Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Randomness

I'm at home today vegging out. I've been trying to save up my vacation time but after I caught myself jabbing the mental image of one of my coworkers in the neck during a teleconference yesterday I thought maybe I need a little down time. When I almost called another coworker an imbecile during a meeting I felt like I had made the correct decision. Don't worry, Michael is safe with my mom today.

My first idea for a post was to get some picutres of the worms that I complained about yesterday, but ewww....

My second thought was to tell you all about how Andy and I ended up trying to convince Michael that a blonde hooker was something used to catch fish. But I'd rather leave you wondering.

So, instead I'm going to do the random questions from London's blog.

1.) What do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I do math. Really, I do.

2.) What is you least favorite household chore? Vacuuming, I have a two story townhouse and I HATE doing the stairs. (This is London's answer, but I feel the exact same way.)

3.) Favorite superhero? Wolverine.

4.) Favorite color..of undies? Red.

5.) Where do you keep your coffee? In the freezer.

6.) If you could pick just one, what is your all-time favorite song? Bridge Over Troubled Water.

7.) On a scale of one to ten, how crazy do you think you are on most days? An 8. Somedays higher, somedays lower, but the crazy is always there.

8.) You drop something heavy on your toe, what is likely to come out of your mouth? Son of a...

9.) Hey, there was no 9!

10. )What is one thing you do that annoys your husband? I leave my shoes all over the house.

11.) What is your most favorite item of clothing that you own? One of my J. Jill jackets.

12.) What was the last song you heard? "Pride (In the Name of Love)" U2

13.)Someone gives you $100, what do you do with it? Buy books.

14.) What single item can you not live without? My car. I love to drive.

15.) What did you want to be when grew up when you were a kid? A marine biologist.

16.) If you have an hour alone, with no husband or kids, what are you going to do? Listen to music without headphones on.

17.) What is the worst book you have ever read? I don't know the name of it, but my sister lent it to me. I'd describe it, but it was just so bad that I'll spare you.

18.) Favorite scene from a movie? The scene in Return of the Jedi when Leia thaws Han. What can I say, I do math in the shower, of course I like Star Wars.

19.) What is one word you never get tired of saying? Dude.

20.) Last question, what's your favorite IM/Text acronym? Umm...I've never texted and most of myt IMing is done with middle aged, male engineers. So, I'm not really up on the IM acronyms. My favorite military IM is FUBAR.

4 comments:

LauraC said...

I think we've all called a co-worker an imbecile at some point. It's amazing how tempers can flare working in a mostly male environment... can totally relate since I swear half of my meetings end with someone yelling lately.

I'd definitely put you 10 on the crazy scale.

London said...

You know red undies are the devil's panties right? lol that's from some movie.

The fact that there's no nine is totally me, lol.

Oh and I knew we were soul mates, the Leia thawing Han out is totally my second favorite movie moment. "Someone who loves you." AWWWW!!!

Julie said...

I love that you do math in the shower--seriously??? and that you say Dude (me too).

Karla said...

Blonde hooker, hmmmm? LOL