Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8 things

Deanna, over at Momgineering Tagged me with the 8 things lists. I thought this would be fun for a Tuesday.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. The paperback release of Kushiel's Mercy
  2. Buying a Macro Lens for my camera
  3. Michael's birthday party
  4. Taking Michael to the beach to visit my dad
  5. My Saturday morning cup of coffee
  6. Getting my hair cut
  7. Retirement
  8. The next Twilight movie

8 Things I did yesterday:
  1. Exercised
  2. Cleaned the downstairs bathroom
  3. Sang "Boom, Boom Ain't it Great to Be Crazy" about 20 times
  4. Played Trains
  5. Drank a Hot 'n Spicy V-8
  6. Played Hide and Go Seek with Michael
  7. Giggled
  8. Prepared tonight's dinner in the crockpot
8 Things I wish I could do:
  1. Sing well
  2. Spell
  3. Eat as much food as I want
  4. Be two places at once
  5. Work part time
  6. Spell
  7. Spell
  8. Spell
8 Shows I watch:
  1. Deadliest Catch
  2. Heroes
  3. Myth Busters
  4. Reaper
  5. Sarah Connor Chronicles
  6. Family Guy
  7. Weather Scan
  8. Curious George
8 Songs on my music player:

  1. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
  2. Ocean Rain - Echo and the Bunnymen
  3. Cursum Perficio - Enya
  4. River of Deceit - Mad Season
  5. Humble Me - Norah jones
  6. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkle
  7. Bad - U2
  8. Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
(Yes, I realize I have the single most depressing playlist on earth.)

8 Favorite warm weather activities:
  1. Playing golf
  2. Swimming
  3. Napping (It's good for any season)
  4. Bird Watching
  5. Walking in the Park
  6. Grilling
  7. Blowing bubbles with Michael and the neighborhood kids
  8. Drinking Gin and Tonics
8 Favorite Happy Things:
  1. Comfy jeans
  2. Popcorn with lots of butter
  3. Kisses from Michael
  4. Getting sucked into a good book
  5. When Andy totally gets me
  6. Blogging
  7. Cracking a good joke
  8. Sleeping late

2 comments:

LauraC said...

I used to drink a lot of gin and tonics! Then I moved on to wine, not sure how that happened.

(Can I say how happy I am that blogging ended up on your happy list!)

London said...

Retirement? LOL.

I'm not a great speller either, thank goodness for spellcheck!