Friday, May 22, 2009

Whine Flu

I've got whine flu. It's not as bad as the swine flu, but it's no picnic either. I'm really hoping that the three day weekend gives Andy, Michael, my mom, and myself plenty of time to recover from this annoying and seemingly endless cold. Until then, I leave you with this...

Photobucket

Those are Michael's new dinosaur* underwear and that is Michael's oppinion of them. I'd like to try to get a pair of them on him this weekend. Wish me luck.

*You know you're a geek when you get upset that there is a brontosaurus on a pair of underwear. Brontosaurus is no longer a dinosaur classification. Well, considering what is probably going to happen to these undies, I guess I shouldn't be too concerned.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh we have the whine flu her too.
The best medicine? You need to catch the WINE Flu!

Lindsay said...

I know he's pulling a face, but that is such a cute pic of Michael!

Mel said...

The whine flu! Is is epidemic or pandemic among 3 year old?