Monday, June 8, 2009

Random thoughts from the weekend

Here are some of the random thoughts that crossed my mind this weekend.

  • I wonder what strawberry milk syrup would taste like in coffee?
  • Wow, who would have thought that shining a laser pointer in the toilet would look so cool?
  • I really don't want to fish a laser pointer out of the toilet.
  • Good lord child, can't you sleep later than 6:20 on a Sunday morning? When is the summer solstice so the days start getting longer? It is June, so it must be soon. Oh shit, it's not Father's Day today, is it?
  • Playing in the sand and water table would be a lot more fun if Michael would stop pouring water on my sand bridge.
  • Everyone should have a helium tank in their basement. I love blowing up balloons whenever I want.
  • Why on earth does anyone need a fishing rod that fits in their pocket?
  • If I were an evil genius, I'd want to be like Jumba, not Doofenshmirtz.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

Love this list!

Zoey and Ford's Mommy said...

LOL! I love random thoughts!!

I don't drink coffee, so not sure about the strawberry milk, but before I had Ford, Zoey would ask if my "boob milk" was going to be chocolate or strawberry.

And I wonder the same thing about the pocket fishing pole. Although I have thought about getting it for my dad. He loves to fish and will just randomly stop and go fishing.

Mel said...

You need to twitter! Those would be some hilarious tweets!