Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beach Photos

I was able to download the cameras last night. I have to say, I sure do hate my little point and shoot. I think my iPhone camera works better most of the time.

Andy declined the Ferris Wheel ride so he snapped a few pictures of Michael and I going around. I now see that our yellow #5 car is actually a #15 car. I can't blame a three year old for getting it wrong, but I guess I should have noticed too.
Photobucket

Next we hit the boats.


Photobucket

Lady, get your hands out of here. I'm not done. Don't you see I have buttons to push?

Michael was playing ball and let it roll under the deck. He wanted me to crawl under to get it.


Photobucket

No, I don't think so. You want the ball, you can get it yourself. You at least fit.


Here's my dad.

Photobucket

What do you mean I don't look like Harrison Ford? Oh, I guess it's because I have blond hair.

Yes dad, that's it. The blond hair.

The sand of the bay is full of pebbles and broken sea shells. It's not a problem unless you have a 30+ pound child standing on your legs grinding your skin into the sand.

Photobucket

Michael, I don't think this really counts as swimming.

Photobucket

This doesn't either, but it is cutting off the circulation to my...splash!

We moved on to the light house and the jetty.

Photobucket

What, you want me to climb up on those rocks? Really?

Photobucket

OKAY!

Photobucket

I am the king of the jetty! Don't come near me or I'll lick you.

Finally, the ride home.
Photobucket

ZZZZZ...

8 comments:

Beth said...

I don't know what's cuter--the photos or the captions! The photos definitely did justice to your description of the trip.

Zoey and Ford's Mommy said...

Love the pics!!

LauraC said...

Dang blogger ate my comment!

LOVE the last pic. Love it.

My workmates gave us crazy huge gift card to Amazon that we used to get a digital SLR. Love it. It makes such a big difference to have no delay when taking the pic.

Mel said...

Looks like a great beach trip. I love the last pic too!! FUN!

Steph said...

Awesome pictures and captions!

Stacey said...

I love your pictures. Michael looks so happy.

Maria said...

It looks like you had a great time. Love the last pic of Michael with shirt. Too cute. You are too funny with your comment re my comment and where we live. I try really hard to keep that not put there for everyone to see. Will is a bit paranoid... If you email me, I willl be happy to tell you!

Maria said...

that should have said "not out there for everyone to see" Sorry.