Friday, July 17, 2009

Phone Photo Friday

Laura had a great idea for a post today, and I decided to play along. I'm glad too, because I forgot all about these pictures I had taken a few weeks ago.


Photobucket

It's bad enough that I leave my shoes all over the house. It drives Andy crazy. But, I think he was even less pleased to walk in and discover his son wearing my favorite opened toed pumps. I can kind of understand, I mean who wears socks with open toed pumps? Seriously!

Photobucket

Michael thought he had mastered this walking thing. He has no idea.

4 comments:

LauraC said...

I LOVE IT!
And you claim not to be stylish yet you have those shoes?!

Joanna said...

Laura - LOL. What Not to Wear has been my saving grace. I also only buy complete outfits from stores that have well dressed women to help me make my selections.

Mama Mia said...

I leave my shoes all over too!!

Karla said...

Love it! (And What Not to Wear!)