Monday, August 17, 2009

Lessons Learned

  • Maria was right, if you call fried fish the same thing you call fried chicken, your child will likely eat it. So far, I've gotten away with this twice!
  • If I exercise in the local park on a 90 degree day and return home covered in sweat with my face beet red, my neighbors will be standing on my lawn when I return home.
  • The same child that will fight to prevent me from putting a diaper in his butt, will ask me to put a pull-up on his head. He will also insist upon wearing said "hat" to bed.
  • The same size pull-up fit's Michael's head and butt.
  • If I call fettuccine "fettuccine" Michael will not eat it. If I call fettuccine "slurpin' noodles" Michael will eat it.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Laws of nature, right? Also kids are very suggestible. Comes in handy a lot. Slurpin' noodles LOL!

Julie said...

Love it Joanna! You are always good for a laugh!

Maria said...

I love the pull up comment! Too funny! Glad to know the fish trick worked for you too.

Mama Mia said...

LOL..wish you lived near us..we have FREE tix to Mets/Phillies game Sat

Lindsay said...

I really can't wait to meet you in person. You're so funny, but I have yet to see a picture of you smiling! Must. Smile. In. NY.

Slurpin' Noodles!

Beth said...

Hysterical!

Stacey said...

Hilarious!

Deanna said...

Slurpin' Noodles makes me want to order a plate!!