The days are getting shorter and cooler, signaling an end to enjoyable trips to the farm park. For this reason I've been trying to do as much of my exercising in the park instead of on the exercise equipment in my basement as I can. I see a diverse group of people in the park, and for the most part, I think it's great that so many people take advantage of such an amazing resource. But, you know, somethings may stand out a little. So, here are some of the things I haven't said recently in the park.
- Wow, look at that dog. Can it blink? How can something so small pull so hard on it's leash that it's front legs are off the ground? Is that normal, or did it drink someone's coffee?
- I don't think the level of her workout justifies the high tech workout clothing. Then again, if I was built like that, I'd probably spend the money just to look that good too.
- Yikes! I'm glad that you are getting out to exercise, but um...wow...you might want to wear something a little less clingy. Or, at least wear some panties. Or a longer shirt. Good lord, isn't that uncomfortable!?
- This is a public park. Kids play here. Pick up after your dog! They even provide free bags for you. Asshole!
- Aren't they just the cutest couple ever? I hope Andy and I are still going for walks together when we are their age.
- Dude, why are you in the park in your pajamas? Are they slippers too? Just out for a smoke? Wait, where is everyone else? OMG, OMG, OMG walk fast, walk fast, walk fast.
- The point of retractable dog leashes is to RETRACT the dog when other people come close. I know you think everyone in the world loves your dog, but that doesn't mean I want to jog into a ditch so I don't trip over the leash.
- Oh yay, a stroller. I love babies. I wonder what it is, a girl or a boy? Oh, it's a dog. In a stroller. I don't think you understand the concept behind taking your dog for a walk.