- When Michael goes potty, he now has to climb up on the big toilet, drape his legs over the edges and then go pee pee. It's so funny to watch. I swear every time he does it that he's going to fall in, but he never has.
- We only see this once a day because he will only use the potty before bed.
- My mom will be having surgery in a few weeks. I'm a bit stressed out about it all. Not so much fear for her health, but how to juggle caring for her and Michael while doing all of my normal stuff. (Natural orifice robotic surgery to remove her uterus and ovaries for age related causes.)
- They had a small animal event outside the work cafeteria today. They were giving away "free" kittens. They were so cute. I wanted to adopt the little black one.
- I think Andy would divorce me if I brought home a kitten without consulting him.
- I did not adopt the kitten.
- Yesterday was a crazy day, full of crazy people. I'm glad I had sane people who witnessed it, otherwise I might think I'm the crazy person.
- Michael's band-aide, from the flu shot he got last week, finally fell off at my mom's the other day. Michael looked at the band-aide, then at his arm and told my mom, "My band-aide came off and it took my booboo with it."
- The next day, I found the band-aide that fell off at my mom's in Michael's bedroom. I have no idea how it got there. Well, I know who put it there, but not how he got it there.
- My mom had several moles removed this week. Two of them were "melanoma type". My mom is not sure exactly what the dermatologist meant by that, but I sure do intend to find out.
- Michael and I went to visit my sister's mostly finished new house on Saturday. My take was that it was very nice. Michael's take was that it was, "Boring, boring, boring."
- My sister has to beagles. Her house is NEVER boring.
- I have Gymbucks to spend...but I'm afraid of the damage that may cause.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
And now for some randomness
Since London is hard at work growing the world's next superhero I'm going to steal her random Wednesday post for myself this week. I have tons of things running through my mind, but I'm really having trouble pinning a lot of them down. So, I'm just going to a data dump and try to get some of it out.