Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Quick Giggle

Michael has been saying some really funny things lately. I really need to start writing them down as soon as he says them because I keep forgetting most of them.

The other evening we were playing with Michael's dinosaurs. I think he has T. Rex and I had Spinosaurus. Well, T. Rex was stuck on the arm of the sofa and Spinosaurus was on the floor below him. Michael, speaking for T. Rex, said, "Can I get a little help here?"

I have no idea where he picked that up, but I busted out laughing and was unable to rescue poor T. Rex.

My mom also said something really funny last night. I called her to find out how Michael was doing in his swim class. When she answered the phone she said, "Did you know you have the sweetest, smartest, most cooperative little boy in the whole world?"

I just about peed myself I was laughing so hard.

Cooperative? Michael? Surely she's on drugs.

4 comments:

LauraC said...

Drugs? I told you, I call DRUNK. ha ha

(I hope your mom never reads this bc she would know I was joking around right?)

Steph said...

Cooper is like that at preschool. Helpful, polite. Although the report I got after Grandparents day from my mom and dad is that he is a little bit of a know it all answering other children's grandparents questions about letters, etc. Not sure why he can't behave as well at home as he does at school.

Stacey said...

Unbelievable, right? Cole was invited at preschool to be in a special peer group to help mentor a child in the special needs preschool next door to his school. It just figures that they save all their "best" behavior for us.

Julie said...

Hilarious! They say that kids save the drama for their mama! I have received amazing compliments about behavior from Lana's preschool teacher as well and I wonder what the hell is going on at that school.