- Michael woke up at 3:45 this morning and made sure that Andy and I stayed awake until our alarm went off at 5:00.
- I'm tired today.
- Andy has been working on getting Michael comfortable playing in his bedroom in hopes that when he wakes up early he will play in his room quietly. So far, not much success.
- Michael chewed the felt tips off of an entire package of markers last night. He did it to get attention, but I calmly picked them up, threw them out, and then returned to what I was doing.
- Michael's teeth were still colorful from chewing the markers an hour later when Andy brushed Michael's teeth.
- I predict that the child who has eaten chalk, crayons, and markers in the last two weeks will eat nothing but pie and whipped cream for Thanksgiving dinner because turkey, mashed potatoes and corn bread are "icky".
- Tonight Andy and I are celebrating the anniversary of our first date which occurred the night before Thanksgiving back in 1996.
- Dude, I'm getting old.
- Tomorrow we will be driving down to my Sister's for Thanksgiving dinner. We are having deep fried turkey. I'm so excited.
- Michael has started licking me again. He goes straight for my mouth. It is disgusting.
- A week ago I was going to do a post about how much things have improved with Michael lately. In light of recent marker chewing, face licking, and night waking I'm glad I didn't. It saved me the trouble of eating my own words.
- Considering words are not a food item, I'm pretty sure Michael would be will to eat them.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I've been trying to think of a cute or witty name for my random posts. I'm not happy with the one I came up with, so if anyone has a better idea, leave it in the comments. So, now for some jumbled tidbits from the last few days.