Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Toy

Michael and I are on vacation this week so I'm not sure how many chances I'll get to post. It takes me all evening to clean up all the fun we are having during the day. Oh yeah, and the laundry being generated by another attempt at potty training.

We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, food, and an oven fire. (All three are traditions.) I won't go into details, but let's just say that if you intend to make Pastor Ryan's monkey bread from the Pioneer Woman's website; DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use three packages of Grands biscuits instead of three packages of regular biscuits.

One of the gifts I got this year was a Flip video camera. Andy has been kind enough to figure out how it works for me, download all the software, and start editing video for me. Hmm, I suspect this may have really been a joint gift. Whatever, it's cool.

I'm going to attempt to post a video of Santa Cam that occurred the day after Christmas. This is what life is like in our household. Enjoy...I hope.


5 comments:

Joanna said...

hmm...I think I need to work on that a little more.

Stacey said...

That's really, really funny. I hope you'll post more of these.

LauraC said...

How's YOUR flip doing? ha!

Karla said...

LOL! Devin enjoyed it!

Steph said...

Hope you're enjoying the week off! Merry Christmas!