Friday, January 15, 2010

Phone Photo Friday - Like Father, Like Son

I know that the two of them did not conspire to do this, so it must just be a genetic thing.

On Sunday afternoon I was minding my own business and washing some dishes in the sink when Andy wandered in with my phone. I've long since come to terms with the fact that nothing electronic that enters our house is every truly mine, so I didn't think much of it. Until, of course, I hear the click of the camera.

"Dude. What are you doing with my phone?"

Andy just grinned and handed me my phone.

This is what he had snapped a picture of.

Photobucket

So, you are probably wondering, how did I get a thank you sticker on my butt? I don't know exactly when that happened, but I do know that the sticker is the one that the cashier at the grocery store gave to Michael. I know Michael had it on his hand when we came into the house. I also vaguely remember Michael patting my tush while I was putting groceries away. Turns out, he was up to no good. Andy wasn't around, so I'm pretty sure he didn't put Michael up to this. I guess Michael just thought it would be funny.

Great, just great.

It's a good thing they are so darn cute, or I might just have to do something about this. I mean really how can I stay mad at these guys for long?



Photobucket

8 comments:

Karla said...

LOL Andy sure does love taking pictures of your butt! Men/boys!

Beth said...

So how long did he let you walk around like that? LMAO. They are pretty cute!

Carrie77 said...

Umm, yeah, what IS up with him taking all these pics of your bum? heheh!

Mama Mia said...

They are WAY too funny!

Stacey said...

You know somewhere out there there is a "My Wife's Butt" site he's submitting these to, right?

Mel said...

LMAO!!

Karen said...

That's too funny!! I think Andy has an album of butt shots of you somewhere.

Andy said...

I don't take lots of pictures of Joanna's butt. It just so happens that she tends to put it in the way as soon as I'm trying to get a shot of Michael. He's decorating the tree, Joanna sticks her butt in the picture. He's playing with a bucket on his head, she turns her back to look at the stove. It just so happens that for a lot of the pictures, Joanna's butt is at the same level as Michael's head.