- Never - I mean NEVER - post something along the lines of, "I just might get some sleep tonight" on your blog.
- If you swear up and down that you will not allow your child to come sleep in bed with you, be prepared to eat those words at 4:30 in the morning.
- It's really difficult to sleep with a sick 3.75 year old breathing in your face.
- It's really gross having a sick 3.75 year old breathing in your face.
- And, once again NEVER post any comment about getting some sleep on your blog. Trust me.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
One of the joys of motherhood is that it never gets stale. There is always something new and exciting around the corner. There is always something new to learn. So, please join me for another round of lessons learned.