Friday, April 23, 2010

Phone Photo Friday

I've been plodding through some of my annual, required, online training at work today. It's mind numbingly dull. Some of these courses I've taken ten times, and you know how I feel about repetition. I've decided to take a short break before my eyes start to bleed and my brain turns to jelly.

In honor of all of the quizzes I've been taking, here is a multiple choice question for you.

What is going on in this picture?
Photobucket

a) Andy let Michael watch Conan the Barbarian.

b) My house was taken over by very short vikings.

c) The child, who won't focus on hitting a baseball, spent half an hour batting down foam golf balls with Nerf swords.

I'll give you a hint. It's not answers a or b.

We also have a guest phone photo today. While I was working on my post, I received an email from my sister. My mom and Michael took a trip down to visit my sister today. The heading to the email read: Michael found the mud puddle.


Photobucket

My response? I'm not at all surprised.

5 comments:

Mel said...

The hybrid golf game sounds just like a game that Analese would come up with! These kids really do stay busy, don't they?

LauraC said...

He looks SO BIG with that hair cut. sniff sniff.

Steph said...

Nice! My first thought when I saw the mud picture is that he is looking older too.

Stacey said...

Only a half an hour?

Karen said...

He does look so much bigger! Our little boys are growing up too fast.