Thursday, September 23, 2010

Randomness

Yep, it's that time again. The time when my poor little brain can't even pretend to pull off a semi-organized post. So, here goes. Let's see what spills out today.

  • Yes, I really do say "yep" in real life. I also use "yeah" a lot. I had a friend from Massachusetts tease me about it once. Since she pronounces "drawer" as "draw", I'm not too sure she has any room for criticism.
  • We have had the sidewalk chalk out a lot recently. My neighbor's daughter draw what looked like a..um...there is no nice way to say this. She drew a 10 foot long rainbow penis on our front walk.
  • Did I mention that we have been having a very dry summer?
  • This means we had a 10 foot long rainbow penis on our front walk for two weeks. It was adorable.
  • Yes, I know I could have hosed it off sooner, but where is the fun in that?
  • Michael is still insisting that I read Scooby Doo and the Rotten Robot every night. The book is so worn that the pages have started to fall out. I've had to repair the book with Scotch Tape so we can continue to read it.
  • Stupid Scotch Tape.
  • Come to think of it, stupid Scooby Doo too.
  • Although, I am thinking of trying to get Michael to dress as one of the Mystery Inc characters because I know with my orange turtle neck sweater, brown hair, and glasses I'd make an awesome Velma.
  • Wondering if I'm serious about that?
  • Yep.

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE the costume ideas. Will Andy be Shaggy or Fred? :-)

Deanna said...

*giggling* Did Andy have anything to say about the rainbow ummmm thingy on the sidewalk? My hubs would totally have hosed it off, but then he also gets nervous when I use the p-word at the pediatrician's office when addressing any concerns about K-man's ummmm thingy.