Thursday, October 21, 2010

Randomness

Ah, I love randomness. It's so...random. Kind of like life. Here goes.

  • I just got off the phone with Andy. He went to the doctor today. He's passed from cold into sinus and ear infection territory. No surprise there.
  • Last night, Michael was running a fever of 100.6, had a sore throat and a runny nose in addition to his alleged "allergic pink eye."
  • I'm wondering if it would be tacky to call up the pediatrician who diagnosed the "allergic" pink eye and go "Nana nana boo boo."
  • Yeah, that's what I thought.
  • I'm still doing the treatment for allergic pinkeye however, just in case I am wrong, because then the doctor could call me up and be smug and immature in turn.
  • In less gross news, we are having some gorgeous fall weather right now. Just cool enough for a sweater, but not cold enough for gloves. I love it.
  • We have still been trying to get Michael out to play when we get the chance. I figure if he feels up to it, we might as well make the best of it.
  • The downside of Autumn is that it's now dark when we leave the house in the morning. It's hard enough to get out of bed at 5:30, but walking out into a dark, chilly morning always makes me want to head right back inside so I can curl up and go back to sleep.
  • One of these days, I'm going to do just that.
  • Well, maybe not one of these days. Probably more like one of these years. Like once Michael is in college.
  • Yes, I know that's 14 years away, but a girl can dream, can't she?
  • How sad is it that I actually spend time most days dreaming about being able to go back to bed if I want to?
  • I've noticed that boots have been in style for several years now, and every time I see a picture of them in a catalog, I think it's a nice look. However, I never buy them because I would feel weird about actually wearing a pair of boots.
  • I think it's weird that I think it's weird.
  • Maybe I just need to be brave and go for it.
  • Ha, who am I kidding. I'll chicken out and wear ballet flats.
  • That makes me kind of lame, doesn't it?

1 comment:

London said...

I love me some boots! At least here they're actually practical. In Georgia they were kind of for looks only. I love ballet flats too, but my feet get cold.