Friday, October 22, 2010

Show Me the Mommy

I really suck at this show me the mommy thing. It requires me to actually remember to have a picture of me taken each week. In theory, I have no problem with that. I have no shame, and will jump in front of a camera with out hesitation. However, in practice, I'm a bit scatter brained lately and remembering to do this is just not working out. I don't think about it until I check my blog roll on Friday and since photos are forbidden at work, I'm left to see what I can pull from my phone and photobucket.

It's not pretty folks.

So, here we go.

Show me the mommy!

Photobucket

Well it is Larry the MAMA snake. You can tell by the egg.

Let's try again.

Show me the mommy!

Photobucket

Um...well...

Again!

Show me the Mommy!


Photobucket

What the...

Sigh. This is not going well. I must have something that is both of me and in focus, right?


Photobucket

Hey, look at that part. Nice and straight! Please praise my mad parting skillz.

OK, ok. I'll try again.

Show me the Mommy!


Photobucket

The blurry one was better, wasn't it? Go ahead, you can say it. I won't be offended.

OK, one more try.

Drum roll please!

Show me the Mommy!


Photobucket

Bam. There it is.

8 comments:

London said...

LOL! I love seeing pictures of you the most, since you seem to be the most camera shy! I think you are a very beautiful and classy mama!

Okay, so I said you look classy, not acted classy. Ahem, there is a difference isn't there? Is it just me or am I seeing something other than a snake in the first pic?

Beth said...

LMAO. Love it. And you look great, btw. I have a hard time getting pictures of me because my husband is apparently incapable of handling a camera. Even when I beg him to take pictures, I think he screws them up on purpose so I'll stop asking him.

LauraC said...

Ok so the last picture... the KEY to self portraits in the mirror is to set everything up then smile and look directly at yourself when you push the button. Takes some practice but you'll get it!

I love this post, very Joanna.

JenFen said...

I am glad you explained the snake, cuz I was looking at it going WTF???

Julie said...

Funny post, as usual. I love how the bagels are boob-like.

Mel said...

LOVE IT! You are so cute and you do have mad parting skills LOL! I will try to participate in the Show Me the Mommy sometime soon. Great blog idea (originated from Laura?).

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

FYI, you have an Iphone 4 with a forward facing camera. Makes it very easy to take pictures of yourself and you don't need a mirror. BTW, where have the bagels been hiding?