Monday, December 20, 2010

Show Me the Mommy!

Wow, I'm really glad I didn't make that reduce my stress levels resolution last year. If I had, it would have been a major fail. I had this post planed early last week, but then I made a stupid mistake on Thursday. Not only did I make the mistake, but I made it TWICE on the same day. And I know better.

So, what was my stupid mistake? I casually mentioned that Michael hadn't been sick for two months. Twice. TWICE!!!!! What was I thinking?

He didn't even wait 24 hours this time around. He woke up at 1:00 am in the morning with a fever of 102. He was hot and sweaty and had just the slightest cough. I finally got him to sleep at 4:00. On the sofa. But that pretty much killed everything I had planned for the day...you know, like going to work.

So, I know that Friday is show me the mommy day, but seeing how next Friday is Christmas eve and the Friday after that is New Years eve, I'm just going to do this now before the picture is lost forever.

This is a picture that Andy snapped of me while we were enjoying a relaxing breakfast in San Antonio.
Photobucket

It's probably the best picture of me taken in the past several years, and I really wish it was with a higher quality camera. But, as it is, her you go. This is what this mommy looks like on the rare occasion when she isn't stressed out.

9 comments:

LauraC said...

Love the picture!
This is why you should smile in photos more often :P

Andy said...

I like the smile on picture #5 on this post http://apeekatzeke.blogspot.com/2010/12/random-pictures-from-my-life.html
I'm also kinda fond of pic # 2

JenFen said...

Gorgeous. I love this picture of you. And I had to look at the pictures on "Zeke's" blog post too. LOL at #2. That is something my hubby would do.

DesiDVM said...

Love that picture! Your hair looks really cute:)

Boo on more illness.

Karla said...

Beautiful!

Mel said...

That is a beautiful pic of you! A picture tells a thousand words and I can just read your relaxation in that pic!

Stacey said...

Beautiful! Sorry about the sickness.

Beth said...

I agree--a relaxed Mommy is a beautiful mommy! Great shot!

Julie said...

You look really nice in this photo--its very natural and pretty.

Sorry about the sickness again. We have a new one in the house as well, just in time to pass it around for Christmas. Sigh, it never ends.