- I love the word "discombobulated".
- I also love the word "epiphany" but it's a lot harder to work into a randomness post.
- As we were leaving daycare the other day, the director heard Michael ask if we could play bop the balloon when we got home. She laughed and commented that the kids really need to get outside.
- Having played a good bit of bop the balloon this week, I have to agree with her.
- Due to winter weather, I've had to come in to work late twice in the last two weeks. I now have three hours of sick time left.
- It's very tempting to be sick for three hours and I'd consider it except it's supposed to snow on Thursday night. I am not happy about this.
- If I was mother nature, my new rule would be put up or shut up. If it's going to snow, it needs enough for my company to shut down. Otherwise, no snow.
- Or ice.
- Or Fog.
- In fact, let's just have one big snow storm every year and then the rest of the time it's sunny and 75 degrees. I think we can all agree that that would be nice.
- What, nature isn't a democracy? That's a shame. I'm pretty sure my platform would get me the win.
- One of the big drawbacks to these late starts (other than burning up my time off) is that now Michael thinks that I can choose to go into work late and we can stay home and play games instead. Umm...nope.
- Even if we could, I'd probably pick work over bop the balloon.
- At this point, I'd probably rather go to the dentist than play bop the balloon.
- Hmm...maybe Michael isn't the only one with cabin fever, what do you think?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
It's Wednesday and I'm discombobulated, so lets dive right in.