In fact, I think there was so much magic in December that some people have forgotten that magic doesn't really exist. So, as a reminder, here is a list of things that do not happen by magic alone. If you can think of others, please feel free to add them in the comments.
Things that do not happen by magic:
- Oil Changes (My car really should yell this at me every time I start it up)
- Tolerating a child who keeps holding things WAY TOO CLOSE to my face (Why does he do that?)
- Weight control
- Grocery Shopping
- Sweeping and mopping (That Sorcerer's Apprentice clip in Fansatia? Huge lie!)
- Removing teeth from under children's pillows and replacing them with money.
- Changing sheets in the middle of the night
- Blog posts