Oh wait, that was supposed to be meme. But I think it works. Laura posted 11 questions and then asked her readers to answer 11 of her questions. She's offering a chance for an $11 Starbucks card, so really that's motivation for me. Here goes!
1. What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?
Samoas. Least favorite are Thin Mints.
2. What is the one item on which you always splurge?
Bras and shoes. Uncomfortable shoes or bras make for a very long, tortuous day.
3. What's the best book you've read in the last 10 years?
Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. What is your favorite summer drink?
Gin and Tonic. The first time I had one, the guy who handed it to me told me it was a "fresh summertime drink." He was right.
5. Spring or fall?
6. If you are not doing your dream job right now, what would it be?
My dream job would be doing needle crafts. Needlepoint, quilting, beading. I love working with colors and textures and I love the serenity of working with fabrics.
7. Is there a better movie role model than Maude?
I don't know. I've never seen Maude.
8. If you had $100 to spend at Target, what would you buy?
What wouldn't I buy?
9. Have you ever tried boxed wine? If it was good, what was the brand?
Yes I've tried it. It was tolerable. I have no idea what it was called because I drank way too much of it.
10. If you could meet one blogger who would it be?
The Bloggess, even though it would probably involve dead animals and take place in the bathroom.
11. If I could photograph you doing anything, what would it be?