So, here are some of the things he did while we were on vacation last week.
- When we went to the small amusement park at the beach he asked to go on the Ferris Wheel first.
- After getting off the Ferris Wheel, he ran straight to the Pirate Ship.
- Also while we were down the shore he asked to climb Barneget Light again. It's 172 feet tall.
- We also went to Hershey park during vacation. Third ride? Pirate Ship.
- He went on the Comet, Hershey's icon wooden roller coaster. It's 84 feet tall.
- He made three trips on the Sooper Dooper Looper, a 75 foot tall roller coaster that loops upside down.
- He had a blast on Hershey's Kissing Tower. It's only 330 feet tall.